From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Jim Jarrett
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2000 11:14 AM
To: Corey Muscavitz; scirocco list
Subject: Re: I'm off to school!!

At 9:24 AM -0400 9/16/00, Corey Muscavitz wrote:
>well.. not quite yet, but i just enrolled in UTI (united tecnical
>institute).  it's a 45 week program,  i'm gonna get sponsored by the local
>vw dealership, and inter there over the summer, and then go off to UTI.
the
>after the basic training at uti, i go to the vw factory training school for
>for 9 weeks, and then come back the the dealership and be guarenteed $15 an
>hour to star off.  they have to keep me there for at least 3 months.  the
>after that depending on my on the job performance i can stay there if i
>want.  also every month they are going to give me $150 dollars a month
>towards my stundent loans.  i can't wait to go!  well.. i know it's not
>exactly scirocco related, but at least it's vw related!
>well.. wish me luck!
>~corey
>88 16v

Woo hoo!  Sounds like a good deal!  Glad to see you're furthering
your education. :-)

(Of course, in my day, I had to walk 15 miles up hill each way in the
blinding snow every day to get to *MY* school....you kidz don't know
how good you've got it.)

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |