Re: Tranny for sale!!

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:42:49 -0700 "Dave Ewing" <rabbit16v@prodigy.net>
writes:
> Hey all!  I am SOOOO MAD that I cannot get this tranny.  It is a 16v
> AGB trans that clicks or something in 3rd gear.  I need one to rebuild,

> make into a 6spd and put a diff in (maybe a quaife).  The guy wants
> $69!!!!!  for this trans.  Somebody on the list has GOT to get this
thing.  I
> tried to talk him into shipping, but he won't.  Here is his email:
> u1002712@warwick.net .  Send him an email and somebody in the east
> get this thing!!!
>
> Dave

I have a 16V 2Y transaxle that started clicking in my '87 16V Scirocco.
I drove it down the street and back and then I parked it.
The drivetrain is already out of the car and on a dolly.

I'll sell it for $69, also and I will ship it, but shipping will probably
run you $50 cross country and all.

Let me know,
Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car