RE: Rocky MOuntian motorworks

I used to buy ACVW stuff from them fairly regularly, and they had good
quality, although you had to watch their prices.  Sometimes they were great,
but other times, they were very high.  This seemed to hold true especially
for aftermarket parts, like exhausts and Weber carbs and other go-fast
goodies.

I always was very happy with them, and I will probably be buying a lot of
the non-mechanical parts from them when I start the restoration on my Bug.
Of course, I'll be talking to places like Gene Berg and CB Performance for
the engine because RMMW doesn't seem to have the parts I'll need to build a
big happy engine with a turbo. 8-)

I haven't dealt with them in regard to watercooled VWs, so I can't really
say whether those parts are any good, but I will say I'm surprised by the
less-than-perfect customer service mentioned in a previous response.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'84 Scirocco
'70 Bug - Hibernating