RE: Rocky MOuntian motorworks

<snip>
>Im not too satisfied with RMM.
<snip>

WOW, that supprises the crap out of me.  I used RMM as one of my main
sources for parts when i restored my '64 Beetle.  I had little to no
problems with them, and when a part was stupid, i just got a return number
and sent it back for a new one, free of charge.  Mabee it is cause i spent
quite a few thou. through them, or maybee they have just changed their
policy.  I know that with the air cooled parts, they don't carry "THE BEST"
parts, but definatly not shit.  They are new into the whole watercooled
scene for the most part and probably just havent found alot of good stuff to
put in their catalogue yet.  I got their very first water cooled catalogue,
and i had also had their cabriolet cataloge in the past, and since then they
have grown quite a bit.  But of coures now that i am smart, i would probably
just get all my parts and tools through potterman or mark.

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)