RE: Rocky MOuntian motorworks

Im not too satisfied with RMM. I ordered a oxygen sensor tool from them and
it was such shit that not only did it fail to remove my O2 sensor it got so
bent and mangled its unusabe. The SK O2 sensor tool worked like butter. I
also got a coolant overflow tank from them and now 2 months latter is is
covered with cracks and is seeping coolant. ughh...thanks for the reminder,
now Im hold with thier customer service for the "obviously defective parts"
and this silly girl thinks Im going to pay for shipping the shit back..LOL!
Ahh...wait theres more, I have to pay for the replacement parts till they
acknowledge recieving my defective parts, wrong. No new parts from you and
the package is going COD today and got the chargback ref# for my CC...done.

Thank you for your time.
Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Amazon.com