Re: 16v exhaust system

Yes...it's part of the factory system.  As a matter of fact,  I just put on a
TT stainless system with the downpipe/cat one piece....and Techtonics
supplies the same resonator for their setup (albeit different size).

Joe Maahs
96 gti
88 16v rocco

In a message dated 9/15/00 9:00:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time,