VW Parts 4 Sale

Sorry about the cross-posting, but I've got a bunch of VW
parts around that could use new homes.  Prices are U.S. w/o
shipping, and are negotiable.  I doubt I'd be able to ship
bulky / heavy items (i.e. body panels), so other
arrangements should be made.  Parts are located in
southwest Ohio.

MK 1 SCIROCCO:
-Brown steering wheel w/ Wolfsburg Crest - $10
-Hood - dark green, some rust on underside - $30
-Fenders for 78-81, dark green, NO rust - $50 ea.
-Interior door panels, side panels, tan - $40 for all.
-Interior door panels, driver's side rear panel, green -
$30 for all.
-Stock grille, non-S, emblem missing - $20.

MK 2 SCIROCCO
-Rear side glass w/ seal - $10 ea.
-16v cloth / leatherette rear seats - $20 ea piece, $35
complete.
-Passenger side door, no rust, tornado red - $50.
-16v rear hatch w/ spoiler, slight rust on edges - $30.
-16v power mirrors - red - $20 ea.
-Dash, black, 2 MINOR cracks in dash vents - $75.
-Dash, black, 3 minor cracks in dash vents, one extending
1.5" out - $50.
-Interior side panels, black - $10 ea.
-Center console, lower half - $20.
-Center console, upper half - $25.
-Heater controls (with a/c) - $30.

RABBIT / GTI / PICKUP:
-'80 Grille w/ emblem - $20.
-Red "leatherette" front seats, perfect condition - $40 ea
/ $70 pr.
-Rabbit GTI rear seat, blue - $35.
-Rabbit GTI door panels, blue - $30/pair.
-A1 GLI front seats, some bolster wear - $40 ea / $70 pr.

A2 GTI:
-Center console, no ashtray cover - $20.
-rear hatch cover, black - $30.
-Taillights - $25 ea.
-Rear hatch - $25.

MISC:
-16v transmission - removed from Scirocco 16v, occasionally
locks in 3rd gear (bad synchro) - $75.
-120 mph instrument cluster - $30
-120 mph instrument cluster w/ MFA - $40.

E-mail me direct if you're interested in anything.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.