From: Shannon Fenton [mailto:sfenton@amazon.com]
Subject: Update: Extra Taillight Mod

Well I guess I need to make a slight addition to this...walking out to my
car last I thought my taillights looked strange, so I popped the hatch and
tried to pull the bulb holder out. No budge...little more force...little
budge then CRAaacck. I guess the heat from the 40cp bulbs was indeed too
much, it melted the lenes to the bulb holder at the same time melting the
reflector around the bulbs hence having to shatter the bulbs to remove the
mounting plate. It also did a good job of distorting the outside of the
lens..arrghhh. It too me forever to tint those fucking lenses perfect and
polish them out! I cut the relay out and was able to run the normal
setup...so I guess I am need of new rear 16V tailights.

Thank you for your time.
Shannon Fenton