Mk1 in Orlando with WV plates

Last night, driving on I4 West out of Orlando, I spotted an early Mk1
(non-wrap-around front turnsignals) on the highway with West Virginia
plates. It was quite clean, looked pretty much stock, and had a little
sticker on the front fender that looked like it said "RAZZ". Unfortunately,
I was in a rental Taurus, and the driver kinda gave me a funny look when I
slowed down and stared at the car.

I wouldn't normally make a big deal of something like this, but you have to
understand that this is the FIRST Mk1 Scirocco I've seen on the road in
Florida since I moved a year ago! I never saw more than one or two per year
in Minneapolis, either...

If it was you, stop by to say hello and let me drool! Actually, you'll
probably need me to give you a ride to the airport for your trip back to WV
;-)

Neal
'88 16v