adjusting shifting linkages? swapped to a 5spd

Well.. my swap is almost complete. after fixing the clutch problem, now, i
can't seem to get into all the gears. To me i know i can get in 1st. but
well.. i don't know if it's first. it could be third. and i can get in 2nd,
but it could be 4th. i just don't know. i don't know how to adjust it. could
it be my shifter? as it was stock from a 4spd. the side to side throw, is
like nothing. i have just a little bit of throw side to side. anybody have
any ideas? i'm starting to lean towards the shifter it self?

Thanks
Wing

http://profiles.msn.com.