Cincy September - WAS: Re: THEY'RE FIXING IT!!!!! [LONG]

--- Jason Cammisa <cammisa@shareit.com> wrote:
> So wish me luck in getting it fixed right, and though I
> don't think the car
> will be ready in time for the Cincinnati meet, I hope to
> see you all there.

Since Jay mentioned this, I thought I'd post to the list
again as well.

The Cincinnati VW club is having a show on the 24th of
September, and several folks from the list will be
attending.  (I'm guessing we won't actually *make* the
show, but have a weekend-long party at my place starting
Friday night.  But hey, it's a good excuse...)

Incindentally, the airport next door is hosting a fly-in
which will include food, WWII airplane rides, skydivers
etc.  (Note to Josh Able - we WON'T have to go to
McDonald's for breakfast Saturday!)

I'm guessing there'll be around 15-20 VW nutz here for the
weekend, not *all* driving Sciroccos, but probably 1/2 are
from this list.

Give me a shout if you're thinkin' about headin' my way!

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.