Re: Pulling a frame back together

--- Chris DeLong <green536@hotmail.com> wrote:
> the drivers side control arm horn is the most common weak
> point in the A1
> chassis. Ask Jared Erlandson. he will tell you all about
> it ;)

Or Paul Maione...

> For those who are just reading this thread. GET A LOWER
> STRESS BAR IF YOU
> VALUE YOUR CAR!!!!

I can NOT stress this enough.  I've seen so many of these
crack that it's something that I consider a requirement for
any A1 car that's going to be driven even moderately hard.
If your 8v doesn't have one - GET ONE.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.