Mt-90 or 75/80?

I just wasted 2 quarts of 75/80 redline gear oil, due to my clutch problems.
now this time.. i have heard a bunch about redline mt-90. what should i get?
i tried filling the tranny back up with the fluid i drained, but the level
ain't good. and the stupid thing is that i can't pull the speedo cable off
no more. before that's where i filled it from. now, i have to fill it
awkwardly through the side fill hole. i wasn't able to top it off when i
filled it through the speedo cable, with 2 quarts. should i try to put in 3
quarts?

so 75/80 or mt90?

Thanks
Wing