RE: Body kits?

Okay everyone. Check this out. I've had numerous false starts with making a
run of the Mk1 bodykits. The goal was to get ten buyers lined up all at once
to make the project viable from the manufacturers perspective. I never did
get ten buyers at once. HOWEVER, I've gotten at least 25 emails from
interested people at a rate of a few per month.

I'm really thinking of putting all the money up front to get these things
made up. What to do? What to do?...
Scott F. Williams
Account Representative
GENUiTY