Nuespeed springs for sale

Hey all!!

Just wanted to let you all know, before they go on ebay or something, that I
have a set of Nuespeed springs for sale.  I was going to swap them for the
Spax springs I have on my car, but I don't want to take the time to do it
and I like the ride that the Spax/Bilsteins give me.  The paint is starting
to peal off, but they are in good condition.  Saw them on a MK2 and looked
nice.  I am only asking $75 (plus shipping if necessary) but I don't know if
they are sport or race.  I can get the part numbers off of them if you want
to research that.  LMK!!

Dave