Re: Bump stops

Call Koni and get there stops. They have nice short stops. Also energy
suspension has Poly bump sotps be they might be too hard.

But my fav, also one of the easiest and cheapest bumps stops are MK2
Golf/Jetta bump stops. Thats what I use on my Koni coil overs. Since I have
the car set so low at times I cut them in half. They have been in for about a
year now with the car slammed to the ground with out failing. Ask
Chris/Spreadhuas how low and tight the car is and I never bottom out.

Later
~Danny~
88 16v