RE: Pulling a frame back together

Was there any cracking to go along with the spreading?  I'm parting my '84
right now, and when I was under there pulling the swaybar to put on my '82,
I noticed a crack inthe left "subframe" or whatever you want to call it.
Sort of explains why it really dug into corners hard going one way but not
the other.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'84 Scirocco - parts available, shell is free
'70 Bug - Hibernating
'87 Jeep Cherokee 4.0