Scirocco List Dyno Day in Buffalo UPDATE

Ok, I just got off the phone with John at PJ Performance in Buffalo NY.
We discussed several dates late in October, but I want to see how many
people could turn out.  Our first potential date is October 21st, as this
conflicts with no other New England area VW event.  The Dyno Day would
run from 9am until at least 5:30 (and they are negotiable on the ending
time...for a few more dollars I imagine).  To rent the dyno for the entire
day is $400, I would imagine that we could get 3-4 runs each.  Most
of the time is taken up with getting the cars up on the dyno and strapped
down.  I think I"d like to get at least 8 people signed up _firm_ for this
before I plunk down $400 and reserve it.   If I can get commitments from
that many people, it's a go!

Details:

Scirocco List Dyno Day (or put your money where your motor is).
Saturday, October 21st.
Starts at 9am.
Ends at 5:30pm (or after).
Total cost $400 for the whole day (or $50 each for a group of 8)
I'll probably cap the car count at 10 so everyone gets at
least 3 pulls.  At <1 hour each car, that's at least 8 hours.
First come, first served.
Driving directions to be provided.
Day of VW fun with friends provided at no additional cost. :)

Once I get the firm commitments from people, I'll go about arranging
a payment split to make it fair.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

==Brett