anyone i have gotten parts from

if i have spoken to you and gotten parts form you please contact me
i need to get writte proof that what we either traded for or i payed for is mine so i can get my cars back this is all i can remmerb
dave fertal-
gary huff
alex ting
asn i am sure there are others
but plese i knwo i have spoken to a few poeple but i NEED them in order to proceed with getting my shit back this is the only thing from i need to get my cars and 17K worth of stuff for my project so it is not stolenm formo me
SEND THEM OR EMAIL ME
thuis is not a joke but a serious matter
jonas