Re: Tiny Light Bulb

> Sheeit I never knew that switch was even illuminated.. are the other switches
> on the cluster supposed to light up too?  :?

  headlight, e-brake & seat belt, defroster, hazard (i hope this one
DOES work for you), and fog light (if applicable). three in the
instrument cluster (you should know that). one for the lighter ring and
one in the ashtray. there's one for the small gauge by the ashtray, then
a number of lights for your radio (three if it's a heidelberg v or vi).

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com