No Subject

Daun Wrote:
<<Is there any way we can vote to remove someone from
the
list?  In the  years I've been on here, I've noticed
there
is one particular Pennsylvania resident who shall
remain
nameless that has NOT ONCE contributed anything useful
- in
fact anytime he DOES post, it's to cause a several
day-long
flame war over some generally off-topic subject.
Frankly, it's getting old.
=====
Daun Yeagley

Oh Sh$t. See what you've done?  You've gone and pissed
off Daun.  You should have seen what he did in the
McDonalds parking lot after Ronald got upset with us
and booted us out.  Anywho, I agree, this balogna has
to stop.  People who cause flame wars 100% of the time
need to move on to something else.... like a honda.
scirocco content:  the MK1's windows and rubber/trim
are all removed so I can stop ALL corrosion.  The
interior is 95% gone too.  What a mess!  :-)

=====
Dan May - Greensboro NC
8716VScirocco
'79Scirocco - Mk1 Window Rubber WANTED.
95Pathfinder(FOR SALE 59k, blue, 4x2, mechanically perfect, NEW tires/brakes/AC)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87 <temporarily>
"I love it when a plan comes together" - Hannibal Smith