Re: Hyundai Type R Vs. The Scirocco

>> Some people actually claim on this list to know about cars. I constantly
>> see people who might know something about sciroccos. But know little to
>> nothing about cars.....

Dood, you are the biggest fuckin' moron. You post these messages to the
list and expect people not to blast you?!! It's quite obvious that you don't
like Scirocco's, and since yer always shitting on them, GET THE FUCK OFF THIS
LIST!!!

Is there any way that we can throw this ass licker off?!?!

>I don't know about the rest of you, but I've had about enough of this
>guy's bullshit.

I couldn't agree with you more Kevin.

Hey! I think I'll go join a Camaro mailing list or something like that and
tell them how much their cars suck.