Car-O-Scope Results, Yuck!

They told me not to keep the car one more day!  I could not possibly be more
mismatched.
The thing is....I have been driving  nothing else on a regular basis since
1978!  I am too old, too rich, too much of a risk taker, too much of a snob,
too particular about the car I drive........etc etc yada yada.  It was
suggested that I go out immediately and buy a Mercedes, an Infiniti, or a
Saab9000.  I would not consider any of those cars and I guess I will be
stuck with bad carma for a long time.

Dale Witt