RE: things to replace with engine out?

Okay, what's a fair price?  I'm trying to sell one right now with about 125k
miles, and while I don't want to rip someone off, I want to be able to sell
it, and I can't afford to get less than it's worth.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'84 Scirocco
'70 Bug - Hibernating
'87 Jeep Cherokee 4.0

http://www.hotmail.com.

> http://profiles.msn.com.

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)