Re: 16V Turbo Exhaust Manifold

    over 2 weeks after the fact, a voice comes calling...

    first of all, i just wanna say that dan may is as cool a cat as they
come...and i'm not drunk or tripping here.  fucking top notch guy...BTW, do
i owe you any money, dan?

    i'll have to agree with bradley on this one.  i love my car to death.
it's got really snappy acceleration, and pulls from about 2000-7000 in all
gears (except fifth...can't get her past 6400 - the damn thing is a brick)

    anyways, even with all this newfound speed, i'm still itchin bad.  i
want a turbo.  but i dunno if i want to do up a 2.0 16V or a G60 motor (no
Glader), or a 1.8T.

    i mean, i've barely any money to pay for gas, so it's not like this is
going to be happening anytime soon, but when the time does come, i want to
be ready.

    now for my questions, bradley:

what kind of engine management system did you use?  i plan to go with an SDS
full engine management
wjat kind of compression were you running?
did you get aftermarket pistons?
total seal piston rings?
thicker (G60) head gasket?
O-ring of the head??
what size intercooler did you use?
and how much boost?

    lastly, what kind of power were you pushing?

    sorry to bug ya like this, but you're the man that knows his shit.  so i
might as well point my questions directly at the target.

    anyways, thanks for the info, dude.  lata!

jason
the mad bastard