WTB [urgently]: master cylinder

I am in desparate need of a 16V scirocco [or whatever else fits] 22mm master
cylinder.  It needs to work in amazing condition.  I've had bad experiences
with my Peugeot and its m/c and I don't wanna be in the same predicament as
the Peugeot where I ended up buying a new m/c.

I took apart my old 22mm m/c and tried honing it out a bit; unfortunately,
there still exists many pin holes throughout the m/c.  BTW, the reason I
took the sheit apart was that it wasn't pumping oil to the calipers.  Can
any one help me out?

Sal

Incidentally, my dad and I went through hell trying to unravel how to take
darn thing apart. Arggggg!