Alternator Dynamics

Here's a general question:

My Sciroccos (all three) have 65A alternators. I have
removed the A/C from all three. I don't anticipate
having more than a 50W stereo. All cars will have
relayed headlights with H-4 main beams.

Under what conditions would I really need a bigger
alternator (90a)?

What is the advantage?

Will a 90a alt. create more "drag" on the motor at any
given RPM than a 65a alt.? (assuming identical demand
from stereo, lights, etc.)

TIA!