I want to go faster!!!!

I want to either build up the stock engine in my 84 Rabbit GTI or swap in
something else. my goals are to retain good driveability and excellent
reliability and run 14's in the quarter. my car has the larger TB with port
matched intake, K&N with opened airbox, early 4-2 exhaust manifold with TT
downpipe, gutted cat, 2.25" pipe with a stainless supertrapp, front upper and
lower strut tie bars, and new bilstein sports with neuspeed springs. what is
my best bet for the aformentioned conditions?