RE: I hate to admit it...

Hey, there are lots of nice old VWs on there.  That's on while I'm eating
breakfast before work, and if there's nothing good on Speedvision, that's
usually where I end up.  I saw that mk1, and right around there, there was a
nice green Karmann Ghia.  I guess you could consider that the predecessor to
the Scirocco (I used to have a '70, but both of my Sciroccos have been a lot
more fun, due to the Ghia's terminal cancer).  You see Bugs all the time on
the show, and yes, that white mk1 makes frequent cameos.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'84 Scirocco
'70 Bug - Hibernating