water temps/ignition switch

Hi all,

Having gotten a lot of the bugs out of my car, I have only a couple issues
left.  BTW, if your oil filter is anything other than OEM (Mann/Mahle) I
would recommend changing it immediately.  My oil pressure idiot light
stopped coming on after I switched from Fram (yuch).

(1) Does the oil temp come off the oil cooler (below the two pressure
sending units)?  I think mine has been moved to a water sending unit
somewheres.  It slowly heats up to 110C, which is pretty hot.  I was going
to replace the thermostat and see what happens.  Any other ideas?

(2) My ignition key switch doesn't always catch.  Sometimes it will even
decide to stop being able to be tweaked and I'll have to drive pushing it
forward to keep the car on.  This sucks.  Anyone have any advice on this
one?  Is this an easy fix?

Heh, from what I've seen so far this car kicks ass.  I took it out on a
windy backroad (no insurance, tags, registration...) and started swerving
hard around some tight turns.  It seems pretty damn good for having a blown
strut and all stock.

Thanks in advance,
Joe

http://profiles.msn.com.