RE: Non-Roc: was Re: Twin Engines...

I have seen pictures of the car in Performance VW, but it wasn't a special on the car, it was an article about a drag race event. They didn't have any specs, just pics of the A1 Twin engine Golf/Rabbit

It had two exhaust pipes coming out of the trunk (where the licence plate is supposed to go) heh heh
Lime green A1 it was.

kevin fry

--- "doug c." <scirocco16v@europe.com>
> wrote:
>i vagualy remember sitting in jason arms' room a couple years back and reading a copy of performance vw that the he had laying around which featured a twin-engine gti...it was either an a1 or a2, i can't remember...if i remember correctly the car was a light green...anybody else remebering reading about this car?
>
>-doug

==
aventari