Re: Upper Peninsula: (Was: Re: Glad I drive a Scirocco.)

--- DNK006@aol.com wrote:
> I guess I should provide some Scirocco content:  The UP,
> I bet I am the only
> Scirocco in the hole darn stick of land!!!

Well, you might be right now that my '85 is living in sunny
southern Ohio.  (LOL!)

According to the p.o, he bought the car from a lady while
he was attending school up in Yooperland, and then he
brought it to Ohio with him when he took a job with Honduh
after graduation.

Daun Yeagley
former "Loper" (from the Lower Penninsula)