Re: Twin Engines... Who What When Why?

CLaYpOoLME@aol.com wrote:

> somebody had the ad for the twin engine roc on their web site.  damn i wish
> i knew who does.  it had all the specs on it....i cannot remember exactly
> how fast it did the 0-60 but it was in the 6's or even the 5's i believe. i
> wouldn't be surprised if somebody in the scirocco.org links area has it.

Funny this should come up today, I was at Dubfest2k today with Doug Teulie,
and amongst his MANY VW books and periodicals, he had one that featured
the twin engine Sciroccos (plural! there were more than one), and I'm
pretty sure there was a GTI in there too.  Doug, step up to the box and
answer these guys' questions!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0