Re: What are you guys hoping to get out of these cars??????

No, those were learned in grade school along with simple common sense,
and logic. Things of which you are lacking. When the only response
generated by you is something of that silly nature, it shows what you
are out for. Attention in your pathetic life. Get it somewhere else, if
you need to try and "Educate" the scirocco list, that's pretty damn
sad.... Get a life, grow a spine, and then talk shit about motorcycles
and parents teaching their children four letter words. Nice grammar BTW,
if you want to try intellectual slams, at least do it properly fool.