Subject: Scirocco: piece of s%#! or masterpiece?

Some of the "sports cars" listed were the subject of something that
helped to make muscle cars extinct.  Insurance rates.  I was all set to
buy a new 79 MKI and the insurance came back as unaffordable.  Ended up
buying 78 from dealer that had some crappy bodywork (done by them 3X,
twice I ended up paying).  Turned out that the insurance rate I was
quoted was for Rabbit.  I wasn't really bad (in the eyes of the law)
driver, either.  Demographics change with time, too.

-- Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...
Firesign Theatre