Re: VAG CD

I could use ANY version myself. If someone would be so nice as to burn me
a copy or download it's contents, I would be very grateful. (and pay you
for your time and cd)

<non scirocco content to follow>

Three Scirocco 16v's at the theater today. We went to see the latest
Highlander movie. They changed the original story AGAIN! YOU BASTARDS!

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun.