FS in MA '75 Scirocco

Subject: FS. 1975 Scirocco Project Car
From: "Chapel" [mailto:robinsonfamily@mediaone.net]
Date: 9/2/00 2:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time

person building project has run out of time and funds and given car back
me.
1975 Scirocco
1.5L
Weber Progressive Carb (just rebuilt)
4 speed
Engine bay has been dressed up in red and black
body is 80% black and 20% primer (rear passenger fender)
A2 Dash (gauges not connected)
A2 GTI seats
drivers side floorboard has been replaced (I believe the passengers side
has
as well)
new fuel pump
needs new master brake cylinder (I have the master cylinder if you need
replace it)
a new exhaust wouldnt hurt either.
Car does run and drive.
car was stood from 1997-1999. Has gone through many hours of labor to
bring
to current status
$1000 invested, will sell for $650 as is OBO.
may consider parting out car.
email me @
[mailto:robinsonfamily@mediaone.net]
Need to get rid of car before winter or I will be forced to junk it... I
dont want to have to junk the first American Watercooled VW Sports car...
its too rare.

gotten a few offers.
car is not yet in my driveway, but will be soon.
pictures soon

Pics from a year ago:
http://www.angelfire.com/ne/eastcoastinnovations/jrocco.html
Pics from 3 months ago:
http://www.angelfire.com/ne/eastcoastinnovations/chrism.html

YES, it IS the original Kamei Front Spoiler
and YES, its FREAKING MINT!

My plate is full right now, so I thought I would pass it on.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI
'84 Scirocco, '80 Scirocco, '88 Scirocco 16V