Re: 90K service/Awesome Monday!

Yeah! I -wish- that was feasible! I might just have to move to Germany for
a year or two after college and buy a rocco there... that would be
bitchin'!! I loved driving on the autobahn, even in that piece of shit
Mercedes rental car it was a blast to haul ass up to 110mph+
passing trucks doing 60mph in the right lane. After a few days you get so
used to it you don't even feel like you're going that fast.. sucks when
you come home and have to drive 60mph, though! It's weird as hell to see
green police cars and blue ambulances and the thousands of other oddities
all over Europe.

I'm missing my roc greatly, even though it's parked at home only 40
minutes away, I didn't want to bring it out to the U and watch it die a
slow, painful death of door dings and petty theft break-ins. ...and
finding parking is a bitch! I don't even have time to drive anyway, let
alone post to the list. I'll try to meet up with the NW crew at Pete's
sometime, can't do it tonight..

Sort-of roc content - I'm trying to find wheels that I like enough to
spend money on.. I love the way the TSW Evos look but they're no longer
available (which is a real shame, IMO). I'm looking for something 5-spoke
or 7-spoke, preferably without any sort of nasty curvyness on the spokes,
no shiny chrome shiat (dull silver finish preferred), and a relatively
flat or angled surface on the spokes. I'm actually considering Hocks and
Revos as well but they're just so popular I'm afraid they're gonna get
jacked right away. I'm looking at Borbet type C's and E's, too, but I
don't know if I really like them -that- much. Whatever I buy is gonna be
on my car for a long time, so I wanna make the right choice. Any input
or recommendations would be appreciated.

-Toby

--
'87 16v