Re: rear calipers

> Hi Everyone,
>
> it seams my winter beater has a stuck rear caliper.
> Ugh!  I hate dealing with these.  What is the best way
> out of this?  I have bought $60 remans before and it
> took 4 or 5 before I got one with a working ebrake.
> Anyone have any ideas other than ordering a new one
> from potter for over $150?  Any one got a used one for
> sale (MUST have working ebrake).  Looking for a right
> rear btw.
>
> lmk

Well, the last time I did the rear brakes on my 92 Passat 16v,
I noticed that I could *probably* flip them over and use them
as Scirocco rear calipers on the opposite side.  They're much
cheaper (like $80-$90 new), it might be worth investigating.
Talk with Mike about it (after he gets back), and see if he'll
let you try it.

==Brett