RE: 90K service/Awesome Monday!

Once you start flying call me (+3725059414), drop by
and take me with you! I know where Dirk lives and I can
show you a nice place nearby where to land! :)

Lauri also want's to visit Dirk!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!

PS. Yes I won local roadracing competition:
http://www.zone.ee/eesti-bmw-klubi/tabasalusygis.htm
Pics
http://www.zone.ee/eesti-bmw-klubi/sygis2000.htm
I'm on the pics 32 and 38! :)