90K service/Awesome Monday!

I had a great day and just had to share:

1) Got my Corrado back from her 90K service.  She also
had a couple of gaskets replaiced along with some work
to the shifter and coilpack. It wasn't cheap, but this
is work that I can't do myself.

2) I got my instrument rating today.  As some of you
already know, I have been working on this additional
flight rating for some time and finally have the
little piece of paper that says I can fly in clouds.
Next stop commercial and multi-engine.

3) There has got to be a way to combine my love for
VW's and my love for flying.  Any suggestions?

Oh well, had to share.
Ellen Northam
'81 Scirocco RIP
'93 Corrado SLC