Re: Busted/New Top Speed/The Loud Pedal

On Sat, 28 Oct 2000 00:06:19 -0400 "Julie Macfarlane"
<juliemac@telenet.net> writes:
>If thats what gets you guys hard, then I suppose us girls have no
>chance...
>Jeeze

Apparently the lack of female contact will cause some guys to actually
become aroused by other objects. (cars, farm animals and driving story's
seem to be the top categories for some odd reason.)
I found the story mildly entertaining. Definitely no growth detected in
the crotch area as I recall.
I do recall having just driven a mildly modified 88 Corvette LT1 that my
dad just bought (THANKS DAD!!) and I Definitely remember feeling a
traumatic blood loss in the cranium and much difficulty walking after the
test drive. Oh-my-gawd! I want that car to have ALL my children!
(Oops.... did I say that out loud...) al well.... some can
understand.....
:)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW      79'
Project FSP Scirocco
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' Scirocco <--free to good home!
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!