Re: Snow tire recommendation?

In a message dated 10/29/00 10:10:27 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bronson@inwave.com writes:

<< Since my 'rocco is my one and only car, it'll be my winter driver as
 well.  What are people running for snow tires?
 Nate
 '84 8v >>

Eco-studded Nokian Hakkapeliita 1- 175/65-14.... awesome ice/snow tires.
Although I've ran several sets of Blizzaks in the past, I prefer the Hakkas--
they feel less squirrelly on uneven surfaces. Also their grip does not
diminish as markedly over the life of the tire.

Course with all the negative publicity Bridgestone/Firestone got this year,
you might be able to find a set at "Blowout Prices"....