Re: Oil

Or...try talking your non-car friend into changing his
oil.  "I drained it like you said, and put four quarts
in, but I think something's wrong."

OK, he brings it over, I slide the pan under, and
remove the pan bolt.  Out comes eight quarts of oil.
Into a 5-quart pan. All over Dad's brand new (sloping)
driveway.

Seems as though he drained the tranny, and added four
qts. to a full engine.  Dad was not pleased.  Neither
were my shoes, after Sorb-All and muratic acid did
their job on them.

Ahh...youth.

Ron