Re: hyroitf2k - 1 week and counting

Joe Doty wrote:

> When are we gonna work out details about meeting up?  my bro is off work for
> the weekend...I have a friend who may bring his stealth for jollies.  We
> have friends up there so we may chill there for the night.

We'll work out a meeting time by mid-week.. I need to get squared away with
Shawn on what time we're blowing town.  Lost Cause (er I mean Lost Hills)
will be the spot..

You friend wants to bring his WHAT??  If it ain't a 'rocco and he wants to
come along - then he should tag along with you in yours...  ;D

-kc-