hyroitf2k - 1 week and counting

At this time next Friday night, the SoCal boys will be heading for The City
by the Bay.. we'll be meeting Saturday morning at ND in Santa Clara, time
still to be determined.. "hang your 'rocs out in the fog 2000" is only
one week away!  We still need to tighten up our plans for dinner and Sunday
activities.. TBerk?  Anything shakin' yet?  Are we still gunning for a photo
op on Lombard street??

Here's a list of who <I think> is coming... if I've left you off, or if I
have a question mark by your name, please speak up and confirm or deny:

SoCal: myself, Meze, Teulie (?)
Central Coast: Joe Doty, Kris Rayner (?) (we will meet along I-5)
Bay Area: Mark Hausler, Dave Guido, Randy Block, Leo Almeida, Michael
 Laughlin (?), Dick Wong, TBerk (of course), "Good" Jonas Karlsson, Craig
Williams, Chris Gonzales (?)

I've probably missed a couple, and a few of my maybes prolly not making
it, should come out to about 15 of us when all said and done.. not bad.

Just found a great description of the drive along the California coast,
which we SoCal boys will be doing on the way home.. for anyone out east
considering coming out and crusing up to ND with us next year, check
this out, it will give you an idea of what you could be enjoying:

http://www.weather.com/driving/scenic/cacoast.html

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0