MK1 Exhaust suggestions

Hi,
I am new to the list and had a question about what kind of exhaust to buy. I
am looking at the Techtonics and the New Dimensions Sporttuned exhausts. I
have a 78 Scirocco with a 85 1.8 JH and a 85 4K tranny. The motor has a
Neuspeed throttle body, I think a "G" grind cam, Autotech adjustable cam
gear, K&N filter, Euro Manifold and TT Euro no/cat downpipe, Sandwich plate
oil cooler adapter w/180 thermostat, 22 row oil cooler and Hall effect
ignition from a 84 GTi and the distributor from a 80 Rocco.
I was thinking of a 2.25" Techtonics aluminized since I live in CA.
Any input is appreciated.
Thanx
Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco GTi