Re: bilstein sports questions

The guy that told me that neuspeed race would kill the shocks said that
having it so low would wear them out faster.  I don't want that at all,
these things cost me $600.  I've only had them on the car for about a week.
I would like it to be lower, but I don't know if that would be good for the
street.  Anyone have any experience slamming roccos?

Joe

http://profiles.msn.com.