tilt/slide sunroof part needed

i'm refurbishing my tilt/slide sunroof, and I need one of the side brackets
as i had to dig a stripped screw out of one and it got mangled.  If anyone
has one......

Its a black metal piece about 6" long, heres the part number off the
remaining one:  321.877.311

all i can find in the local yards are regular roofs off of Jettas which have
different brackets that are longer and not totally flat.  Although i found
an excellent replacement that's in now, i miss the tilt part :-(  and the
color is off too, heh.

and if anyone needs any misc sunroof parts from the regular slide roofs, let
me know I lifted 3 of them one greedy saturday from the yard.

Greg

--
'84 Scirocco
scirocco@macslut.org