Looking to buy...

Hey guys/gals,
I used to own an 84 8v.  Got rid of it a few years back, but now I sorely
miss it.  I am in extreme western Massachusetts (right near the NY and VT
borders).  I'm looking for either a 16v or 8v, silver or red 5spd (did
they even make an auto?) with a rust free body.  I've checked the
classifieds, but to no avail.  I'll drive 3 hours or so in any direction
to pick it up.  If anyone knows of something that fits this description,
please email me privately as not to clutter the list (any more than I
already have.)  Thanks in advance!

neal mulcahy